Greetings...in preparation for the post-Inkshed conference issue, Margaret
and I were wondering if anyone at the conference who took pictures had any
*good* pictures that I could borrow (i'll scan them, and then include them in
both hard-copy and on-line issues)....now, please feel free to interpret
"good" anyway you want.....

please send them to me: 530 Scott Library, York U., 4700 Keele Street, North
York  M3J 1P1...(I promise to return them)...

---and anything else that you would like to send us in way of content for
this newsletter (or subsequent ones) *Please* send along!

regards, Mary-Louise