Hi Jim, just thought I'd let you know that at the CATTW session of
the Learneds, we had several sessions on Writing Centres.  I'll
forward you some of the resulting e-mail discussions; you may be
interested in joining this very lively and diverse groups (Canadian
Association of Teachers of Technical Writing).  You needn't be a ttw
(I'm not) to benefit from the meetings, newsletter & journal.

All the best, Mieke

Mieke Koppen Tucker                     Bishop's University
Director, Writing Centre                Lennoxville, Que.
Writing Proficiency Programme           Canada J1M 1Z7
819-822-9600, ext.400                   Fax: 819-822-9661
home: 819-823-7273                      [log in to unmask]