-- [ From: Virginia Christiansen * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Because I see many of you expressing your faith or sending your prayers,
I dare to post this request.  I expect that many of those suffering
with PD and their caregivers rely heavily on their faith to see them
through.  However, if you are not comfortable with prayer, please
delete and/or go on to the next message.

My request is to ask you to pray on Sunday, June 2 for Gladys Nyako and
the dedication/naming of the church for which she is pastor in Ghana.
To quote Gladys, You will be called by a new name,  a name given by the
Lord himself.  Isaiah 62:2b.  The congregation is made up of Gas,
Adangmes, Akans and a few Ewes, different tribal backgrounds.  They
believe that naming their church Trinity Presbyterian Church, Dansoman
Estates, rather than Dansoman Estates church, will focus on their
calling and to the unity with God.  It is very important to them and
they have used their limited resources to make this a meaningful
effort.  And they have so little material resources!.

Gladys, who is the first native Ghana woman to be ordained (something
she did not seek but the women of Ghana sought upon seeing many men
being ordained), has requested our prayers and I thank those of you who
will add yours.  Anyone who would like to know more about her ministry
or history, E-mail me directly and I will share with you.

Again, thank you.  The diversity of the worldwide internet will combine
with the diversity within Ghana to be one in the spirit.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY