I heard about a place on aol where one could post show ideas by going to
KEYWORD: Oprah.  So I posted the following message; hope y'all approve, esp.
Jim!

"Fed. Funding for Parkinson's Disease--The Time Is Now--More and More Younger
people are being stricken with PD, & researchers do feel they are on the
brink of a cure.  THe Udall bill would benefit not only the 1.5 million
patients and their families but would benefit society by forestalling loss of
human resources of people in the prime of life and of government resources
ultimately needed by many for long-term care.  Research efforts spill over to
help other neurological problems as well.  Some people are anxious becuz they
think it's about the abortion  issue.  That's a mis-perception.  For details,
 and leads to possible guests across the spectrum of the PD,  community,
suggest you contact: [log in to unmask] Jim Cordy, an outstanding advocate
from the Pittsburgh area.  You can email him at [log in to unmask]
(don't know why this varies from the first one) or call him at (412)
521-9584.  Another place to start is with Joan Samuelson, President, The
Parkinson's Action Network (707) 544-1994.  Much activity at this
time.//BarbKKFI"
Barbara Blake-Krebs