Ihad pallidotomy surgery the last of Feb. 1996.  Symptoms before surgery
were tremors that could no longer be controlled by sinemet, rigidity, and
every afternoon Dyskinsia.  The surgery was 100% effective for all 3
problems.  I cannot begin to discribe the difference in my life.  I still
have monor cramping in my toes and lower legs, but very mild.  Surgery was
very easy and without any complications.
The one problem I noe have is that I tire very easily and it can be extreme.
The tireness can come phsysical activity, mental activity or even light
stress.
I would appreciate hearing from others who have had pallidotomy surgery.  Is
this a common symptom?  For how long?  Is conditioning helped or Harmful ?
I would be happy to discuss Pallidotomy with anyone considering it.

Don Connell