Mark:
> training protocol. If you check past PARINSN list messages you may find I> have written quite a bit about the benefits of exercise for PD.
This is the> abstract which can also be found on Dissertation Abstracts
International> (DAI) once it gets microfiched, ok??

This is excellent news, I believe. I have just started working on a
volunteer basis with our local PD support group, and have established
that a local health club is willing to work with PD clients. But I
didn't want to go any farther without knowing a bit more about the
effects of exercise on PD. (I'm a registered dietitian, not a physical
therapist).

> am probably going to accept a postdoc position at Johns Hopkins University
> (If they offer it to me in the next few days) in the department of Physical
> Medicine and Rehabilitation.

Good luck in your new position! I get the Johns Hopkins Medical Letter
"Health After 50" and always enjoy it.

May I pass your abstract on to our local support group and/or
Healthworks for their work with PD clients? I'm sure it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks for sharing this information with me. Best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,