At 12:46 AM 6/4/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all:  My name is Gayle Herring.

Ask her physician if it could be hypoventilation syndrome.  I didn't read it
carefully but I recall seing a paper on it recently and could perhaps find
it if necessary.  If I recall correctly (which isn't 100% sure) it was
thought to be caused by decreased drive to breath at the brainstem level.  I
don't recall what the treatments if any were.  If hypoventilation syndrome
is the culprit perhaps an oxygen saturation test of her blood (simple test)
would be revealing.  I'm not a physician... just a thought.

Don