As a patient of both doctors I suggest that you phone
Toronto Hospital Western Division and try to speak with Dr.Anthony Lang,  the
chief PD neuro.   Perhaps you could phrase your questions to relate to
possible Pallid. surgery.  I would also suggest Dr. Stanley Fahn in NY but
he's away until mid Sept. In his place you may want to try to speak with Dr.
Green also at Colombia Pres. Hosptial PD Dept.

Not knowing your symptoms,  the Pallidot did not help my freezing.  It did
help the cramping and enabled me to finally sleep after five years.

Good luck
joye