Joyce,

> Do you have any information as to any meds that might reduce leg freezing.

No, I'm so sorry, as a dietitian I only deal with drugs if/when they
impact my clients'  nutritional health--change in appetite,
nausea/vomiting, weight change, food-drug interaction,
drug-drug-interaction, dietary changes, etc.

I had never expected to have to deal much with meds at all; but what a
mistake that was! It has turned out to be a major function in my work. I
check all meds carefully for possible adverse reactions, but am not a
pharmacist or diagnostician--and would be posturing if I pretended such.

I passed the information on, because I have noticed how list members are
careful to share any new developments, and thought it might be of
benefit to some.

> Thats my main symptom which the Pallidotomy did not help.
>
> joyce

I wish I could be of more help; my very best regards to you.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,