To the group,
This message has two parts, one addressed to myself (and sent to the
Better Business Bureau) which I have answered and deleted, and one to
the group. I just received it from BBB and forward it to the group for
commment.

> >From: Jorgen Rohleder

> >RE:  CABERGOLINE.  Can anybody tell me about their experience? > In Europe this is traded as "DOSTINEX".  It is a "domaninergic >
>ergoline derivative" (whatever> >that means) used in prolactin-lowering.  I use 5 mg Eldepryl, 1 tablet 50/200
> >mg Sinemet CR and 2 tablets 25/250 Sinemet daily.  Furthermore, a very low> dose>of CABERGOLINE, 1/3 of a 0.5 mg tablet every >
second day, and I do not want to be without it. >
 I have taken this now for about 8 months and ahve a feeling it
> >helps me to avoid on-off fluctuations, with Levodopa better distributed over>time; not more available, but as if there >
always is a kind of "reserve tank" by
> >more liquid being retained in the body.  I do not know anybody else using> it so> >any information is welcome. >
 Incidentally, it is not recommended for heart

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,