[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Sorry that I forgot but my mind has been on my "P" op the past few weeks.
>
> I remember someone also being from Middlesex county NJ contacting me.   As we
> spoke, I want to arrange a personal meeting with you at some mutually
> convenient time.
>
> Please contact me again here on the list.
>
> Joyce TamesJoyce --

It may have been me that you are thinking about, although I'm from
Monmouth County (Englishtown).  We "spoke" via e-mail a day or two
before your surgery.

I'm a long-distance caregiver for my Dad, who's 68, diagnosed 4+ years.
He seems to have the "other" PD, without the tremor, so isn't a
candidate for the surgery.

I'll be out of town the next couple of weeks, but will drop you a line
(off list) once I get back.

        Diane McHutchison

        home: [log in to unmask]
        work: [log in to unmask]