I have been reading this list since January, on behalf of my mother,
Madeleine,

 aged 72, diagnosed 13 y
 takes 6 1/2 Sinemet CR 50/200 and 7 Bromocriptine 2.5 mg daily
 4 off periods/day
 dyskinesia mostly of the RLS type, neck cramps

 The only tremors she has are those of the jaw (no involuntary head movements).
Often these are not too pronounced but sometimes they can get quite violent.
She asks if any of you have found techniques that help in controlling such tremors.
She does the recommended facial exercises, and recently, of her caregivers suggested
applying pressure on the upper lip below the septum but it doesn't seem to work for her.

 Of all the symptoms she suffers from, this seems to preoccupy her the most,
and any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Denis Jutras
Ottawa, Ont.