Here's my list of people planning on going to DC for "Return to
Washington"  In an  effort to obtain additional cosponsors for the
Udall Bill.  Our first trip to Washington in early May resulted in
signing on 50 additional Congressman and 10 additional Senator.  Our
totals are now 39 senators official (commitments from 6 others equal
45) and 166 representative (commitments from 9 others equals 175). My
apoligies for Partial names or no names, but I wanted to get this out.

@LIST4A38.PML
If I'm missing anyone, please let me know. Would those on the list
who received this by E-Mail please  respond by E-Mail so that I'm sure
I have your  E-Mail address.  Please note if you received this via the
Parkinson's Listserv

We still have some large states with little or no representation:
North Carolina, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, South
Carolina, Washington and Wisconsin.  It's not too late if your from
one of those states to sign up.

Those not coming, please redouble your efforts in your states.. Visit
the offices of your Congressmen  and Senators.  Remind those that are
already co sponsors that you appreciate their support and that
important hearing and votes regarding this bill will be coming up this
summer.

For those planning on attending:

An informal dinner is scheduled for Monday evening at 7 p.m. at the
Capitol Holiday Inn.  Terry Whitling is making these arrangements.

You should be making appointments now with Congressmen and Senators.
Initially concentrate on those not cosponsors in your home states.
Next should be neighboring states.  Then members of key committees
(Bilirakis and Kassebaum's).  Please inform me of appointments you
make as I will try and coordinate.  Don't be too concerned about us
making duplicate appointments.  We can consolidated and cancel if
necessary.

We plan to meet in a room to be announced at the Capitol on Tuesday
and Wednesday morning.  Looking forward to seeing old warriors as well
as new recruits.

Debbie Mills-OH
Terry Whitling-GA
      -MS ??