Debbie,

Kaiser is like all HMOs, "Managed Care" is their claim.  The truth is you are
your manager of your health care.  Never assume things happen.  Always check
first and make sure the necessary information is available to the physician
you are seeing.

When I left Kainer in the Bay Area, I requested a copy of my records be sent
to my new neurologist.  On the third try as I watched them do it in person, I
got the correct set of records.  Just remember "You are the manager of your
health care."

You write:  <She takes too much Sinemet, has
too much cramping and is too depressed. She talks suicidal.
Any input from anyone is always greatly appreciated.>

The cramping happens when your mother is OFF medications.  It is possible to
be over medicated in that she is taking too strong a dose and than takes the
doses too far apart.  This would cause cramping between doses.

I hope the appointment is soon!  Depression with thoughts of suicide must be
taken seriously.  If she is already of Prozac, it is possible she may need to
increase the dose, or switch to another antidepressant it this one is giving
the wrong symptoms.

Regards,
Alan Bonander