>From one who had her "P" three weeks ago to:

Jim Stokes,  congrats on your successful "P"   I am very happy for you

Although you lurked for a long time and took advantage of all the wonderful
resources posted by all the beautiful Pd'ers and their Cgivers,   I for one
sincerely hope you will now be a regular contributor.  We who have had or ar
planning (hoping) to have this surgery need your input very badly.  Those of
us who have had the big "P" realize that it may not hav produced everything
we expected (see my posting   "POST 'P' FRUSTRATION) and thats why we need
your continuing reports of your post "P" conditions vs. pre "P".   I look
forward to reading yours.

joyce