Im not sure who wrote re this subject but this operation is being done in St
Vincents hospital in (Darlinghurst?)Sydney Australia.  It involves
implanting an electrode (powered by a pacemaker battery) implanted in the
brain. It can be switched off (why?)at will by the user. These operations
have been successful. I'm sorry that I dont have any more to offer, but
contact the hospital direct for more info.]
Regards
Philip
Firstname Lastname                      [log in to unmask]
Telephone number and any other information you wish to add
---