A member of my support group claims that a vitamin B Complex suppliment
resolves the problems of numbness and tingling in hands and feet.  In
searching for something to back this up, I came across pyridoxine syndrome
and pantothenic acid syndrome which are vitamin b6 and b5 deficiencies.
 These make reference to fatigue, numbness and tingling in the hands and
feet, depression as some of the symptoms of deficiencies.

I take a vitamin B Complex supplement, which among other thing, provides 50
mg of B6 and 50 mg of B5.  This is from Trader Darwin's (Trader Joe's) high
protency balanced B "50".  So naturally I do not have the problems.  Actually
I didn't have the problem prior to starting on the B Complex supplement.

Discuss the use of B-Complex supplement with your doctor.  There may be some
reason the use of the supplement may cause other problems.

Regards,
Alan Bonander