>I remember recently seeing references to NADH being available from some Life
>Extension distributor in Florida.  However, I have been unable to locate any
>specific information such as phone number or WWW address.  If someone could
>provide that information, I would really appreciate it.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])  48 + 9mos

The Life Extension web site:

http://www.webcom.com/~lef/index.html

Go to their Prolongevity page for NADH. The online order form does not
reflect the new price, so you will have to order by email or phone until
they fix that. As of last Wednesday they were 2 weeks backordered for the
10mg tabs :-(

Kathie Tollifson