At 05:28 PM 6/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>I read your posting and I'm very interested in your idea.  Right now I am
>working on a postcard campaign to swamp our Congressmen with Postcards asking
>them to support the Udall bill.  I believe that PD sufferers as well as HD,
>MS, and Alzhimers sufferers will all benefit from the research going on in
>PD.
>The post cards have a picture of Morris Udall on one side and a brief message
>on the other.  If you let me know the name of the congressmen you are
>targeting I will even address and stamp them for you.   All you would have to
>do is Sign your name and return address,  and drop it in the mail.
>We would like to cover every desk in the Capitol with Udalls picture.
>Let me know if you want to send a card.
>Barbara
>
>       I do want to send a postcard.   I have no specific congressmen I am
targeting.   I am offering to make an appeal to an HD Listserve and a
newsgroup which might yield dozens or scores of people who want to send
postcards.
        Is there anything I should know regarding coordination of responses
or timing?   For example, do I need to be a focal point or is there a more
practical procedure?   Is there an email address to which people can express
their interest in sending postcards?

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021