it or ever have or ever intend to. I took a taste, about 3 mg, probably in
1956 after I had synthesized some for a biochemical experiment on rat brain
mitochondria (I take a taste of most chemicals I synthesize). The NADH had a
somewhat salty taste but no further effect. The mitochondria showed the
expected stimulation of oxygen consumption. I had no symptoms of PD at that
time, nor for 34 years subsequently.
     With best wishes.        Steven     [[log in to unmask]]