This is the first time I'm posting to this list, so I'm a bit
nervous about doing something stupid ("put foot in mouth, echo
globally"). Apologies in advance, just in case.

Date:    Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:25:40 -0400
From:    Sandra Handler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Surgery

>As a new suscriber whose husband has Parkinson's, I am interested in
>alternative treatments that may be of benefit to him.

Sandra, here in India, a lot of people are talking about Reiki. I'm not
sure what this is, but they say it helps people with terminal
illnesses be more at peace with themselves. A friend of my
mother, who was recently diagnosed as having cancer of the brain,
said it has helped her a lot.

If you are interested, I'll try to get you more information.

Sarita Agarwal