At 03:17 AM 6/11/96 -0400, Sarita Agarwal wrote from India regarding the
Udall campaign:

>Or maybe letters to publications - papers and magazines - asking
>people to write, call or email support.
>
>A fill-in-form on the PD Web and other popular medical sites?
>
>A notice in a popular mailing list like Tourbus?

                These are great ideas.   Especially letters and postcards to
publications, they hold sway over politicans and should be advised as to who
is a co-sponsor and who is not willing to be.
                I still believe old-fashioned individual letters (as opposed
to fill-in-forms and something as non-demanding as a quick email) are more
highly regarded by the recipients, but, ultimately, volume from all
directions will be noticed.

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021