I just spoke to Senator William Roth's (R-DE) office and they have not yet
reviewed the Udall Bill to make a decision on it.  If you can, contact his
office and tell him how Parkinson's is effecting you and ask him to
co-sponsor the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease research Bill S.684.

Direct your calls, faxes, emails, letters etc. to:
Mr. Mark Eichler
3021 Boggs Federal Bldg.
844 Kings St.
Willmington, Delaware 19801

He is the person handling this bill and he told me he would welcome any
information he can get on the subject.  You don't have to be from Delaware to
contact him.  He just wants to get the information.  If we all contact him
maybe we can get him to make the decision in our favor!