Greretings, all.  It has been awhile since i posted.

I am starting an electronic journal titled:

LET'S SHAKE ON IT!
An Electronic Journal Devoted to the Human Dimensions of Parkinson's
Disease and Illness

If anyone on the list would like to preview the premier issue, or if anyone
knows someone who might be interested, Email me privately and I will Email
you a copy of the journal.  It is in the HTML format, encoded in the .hqx
style, and is an SEA (Self Extracting Archive).  You will need Stuffit
Expander or some other decoder/decompression utility, then simply view the
journal through your particular web browser.

Thanks

Myth Hawk (j.r. romanyshyn) *Peace*
Age:29; diagnosed 4 years; Sinemet 10/100; Sinemet CR 50/200; Permex;
Eldepryl.  Lift weights; long distance cycling; swimming.
Email:[log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/poetry
Publisher of a new Electronic Journal (soon to premier) on Parkinson's
Disease and the human dimension of illness.  EMail me for details.