Hi Jeff,
It's great to hear from you; sorry to say I cannot 'subscribe' to your
journal because I don't have all the 'gizmos' you listed. The reason I'm
writing is to find out if you had the pallidotomy yet and if so how did it
go and how are you doing??? I seem to remember you were scheduled for this
spring....
Regards, Lisa Carper