Hi, I should introduce myself to the network of Parkinson's subscribers.

My name is Jo-Ann Obrand.  I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.  My
father was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 1 1/2 years ago.  As of such
he only has a tremor in his left hand that shakes.  He's 63 years old and
very much involved in golfing and keeping his muscles exercising as its
needed with this disease.  Thank goodness he's retired and can enjoy his
life as best he can, doesn't have to worry about work and all.  Half the
year he spend down in Arizona, relaxing it up.

I keep hearing about this Udall bill, but don't quite understand what's
its about.  Can anybody fill me in?  If it can help get our guys in
Canada going on medical research I'd like to help push it along?

If anybody wants to take to me about my dad or anything else, please drop
me a line?

Thanks

Jo