Udall Postcards
Help us pass the Morris K.Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Bill S.684, H.R.
1462.

Time is running low.  Please mail your cards this week.  All desks on Capitol
Hill should be covered with Udalls picture before the July 1, recess.

Write your name and return address in blue ink on the Udall postcard and drop
it in the mail box to your congressman.  But don't stop there.  You can do
more.  Just send one to each additional congressman in your state who has not
yet co-sponsored this crucial bill.

If you're not sure of their names, email me and I will tell you who they are
and what their address is.   Have each  friend and each family member send an
individual card.  The message is already printed on one side.  Udalls Picture
is already printed on the other.  All you do  is address it, write your
return address, and put a 20 cent stamp on it.  It doesn't get much easier
than that.

email me at     [log in to unmask]   with how many postcards you need (1 or
hundreds).  There is no charge for the cards.  If you can cover the postage
and handling it's $3.00 for each 100 cards I send to you.