My spouse 63/7 is being evaluated as a potential pallidotomy candidate in
the new surgical program at Henry Ford Hospital.

Drs. Lewitt and Junn are heading up this effort to bring this surgery to
Michigan.

We would like to correspond with others considering pallidotomy or who have
had the procedure, especially if Dr. Junn was the surgeon.  We understand
that Dr. Junn received his training in Toronto and has performed this
surgery there.

The program at Henry Ford is to begin in June, 96 and later (90 days or so)
will begin at Sinai Hospital as well.

Nancy does not have a pre-op testing date yet.

Please reply directly to our e-mail address: