From: [log in to unmask]
To: Margaret Tuchman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: S.684
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 96 21:26:57 +0000

     Thanks for your note, Margaret.  I have always supported a vigorous
     federal health research program, and I also want to be sure we offer
     the right incentives to the private sector to conducts health
     research.  This is much more than just an investment in productivity
     -- it is our humane obligation to alleviate suffering.  I'll keep in
     mind your support for the Udall bill.
Bob Graham (D-FL) on the other hand, emailed back a "formula" answer that he
only responds to Fla. residents. Anyone from Fla. who wishes to reach him:
Graham, Robert             1-202-224-3041  1-202-224-5621
            524 HSOB                    [log in to unmask]
              http://www.senate.gov/~graham/
I have been working on the list of senators Jim Cordy posted on June 9. I
will post the addresses of the the senators separately.
Margaret Tuchman