For stooped posture, we bend the upper body backward to
stretch the chest/rib/neck muscles.

We've tried hanging the head and thorax over a bed,
over a bench. What seems easiest is placing a pillow
under the back at various positions during a nap
such that the shoulders and head must bend down to rest
on the bed or floor. Relax and let gravity stretch the
chest. Even lift the arms over the head, extended to
touch the bed or floor.  Practice deep breathing.

My aunt with PSP, much like end-stage PD, always stands
and sits straight after this.

For some reason, not all physical therapists recommend this
proceedure. It works for us.  I do it myself.

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)      "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy"            __o        |
 |     ( >__< )      PSP Support Groups of Arizona       `\<,        |