When asked about this issue, don't get involved in a
discussion involving abortion,or fetuses or any specific details
--THIS IS NOT AN ABORTION BILL,  THIS IS A PARKINSON'S RESEARCH BILL.

Answer the question about abortion with this question "How many
abortionswill not occur if you ban fetal tissue research?"  There is
no connection between the decision to have an abortion and fetal
tissue research.  If one somehow thinks there is thenstrengthen that
disconnect as Upton's legislation does.  I can answer another
question though "How many people now suffering the indignities of
this disease will be helped when researchers find a cure for
Parkinson?"  1,500,000

We won't win the abortion arguement,  we might win the disconnect
arguement.  The success of the latter may well influence the future
of the Udall Bill.