A        Gordon had his first thalomotomy Nov. 1994 for his right side, most
successful. In Feb. 1995 they did the other side, better, but not as good.
When we had a follow-up visit in March, last, the doctors decided to do it
aga       in . This is as good as # 1, if not better.
        They did an MRI which they had us see and the leison was not as
clear for the second, so they felt they could do more. They totally relieved
the morning cramping of his left foot.
        We see Dr. Burchiel, his resident is Dr. Favre, at the Oregon Health
Sciences University, Portland.
        Gordon is now 68, has had this for 20 years.