MRS JUDY M WINKELMANN wrote:

> My husband has had Parkinson's for about 10 years.  He has been having
> problems with hallucinations and confusion for about one and a half years.
> I would like to find out more about the drug Clozaril for Parkinson's
> patients with these symptoms.  How has it helped and what are the side
> effects.  How many years can a patient get good results from it?

Dear Mrs. Winkelmann,
It's important to know your husband's age, and any other medications he
may be using, as both are important factors in medication side effects.

Clozaril may cause confusion, dizziness, and other changes, particularly
in older adults.

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,