Hi Rosemary -
Thank you for all the help in Arkansas.  I will send you the postcards.  Let
me know how many you want .  They get used fast because everyone is very
willing to just address andf return address something without writing
anything.  If you jcan send me whatever postage is on the outside of the
package to the return address on the package I will be able to continue to
ship out the cards.  If not, don't let that stop you from ordering .  I will
still send them to jyou.  They will all need a 20 cent stamp.   Letme  know
how many and your address.  Thanks again for hhelping me with the postcards.
Barbara