my father has been on clozaril since March - it seems to have helped clear up
his worst hallucinations.  he takes a very small amount at night and I think
it might be the reason why he seems a little slower in the mornings.  before
this his (former) doctors had him on mellaril - which was horrible.  it did
not help and may have  made his cognitive problems worse.  his new doctor
took him off that immediately.  I think the clozaril also slightly aggravates
his already low blood pressure.  hope this is helpful