My husband has been on Clozaril for similar problems almost 5 months now.
He has had no problems with it.  The doctor told us it should help for at
least a year and possibly much longer.  I just wish someone had told us
about movement disorders neurologists sooner.  It has made a world of
difference.  He is on only 3 halves of Sinemet CR 25/100 per day.  A
visiting nurse comes once a week to draw blood.  They are primarily
concerned about the level of the white blood cells

Because he is receiving skilled nursing care, we are also eligible for a
home health care worker who comes 3 times a week to help me get him up and
showered.  [A son and his wife and child live with us and are able to help
me the other mornings.]

Our children and I discuessed the possible problems and decided that the
quality of his life overrode the possible negative effects.

Miriam L. Denham