Hello to all! My name is Greg Danton. I am currently 34 yrs.
old. I was diagnosed at the age of 28. Anybody else this young? I currently
reside in Carriere, Mississippi, but I am originaly from New Orleans. My
main questoin: Is there anybody else out there taking "LIQUID DEPRENYL? If
so what have your results been? After 6 years of taking sinemet cr,
sinemet 10/100, permax, eldyprl, I was experiencing constant ups and downs.
Also taking more and more medicine to stop shaking, made me feel like a
junkie. I was up to 8 Sinemet cr, 11 Sinemet 10/100, 4 eldyprel, and 8
permax per day!!!
My on periods lasted 45 min to an hour. Can anybody help me please, I don't
feel like doing this much longer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg Danton  [log in to unmask]
Gregory P. Danton