At 02:14 AM 6/7/96 -0400, cordy at Pitt wrote:
                <snip>
>With respect to "is there anything else you can do?"the answer is
>make an appointment to see your Senator personally.  Letters are an
>important part of the persuading process but actually visits seem to
>be the best closer.

        I belong to a Listserve for Huntington's Disease (HD) which has a
large degree of commonality with PD.   It seems to me that HD would
indirectly benefit greatly from any advances made in pallidotomy procedures
or fetal cell transplantation or dozens of other areas likely to be
researched with PD funding from the Udall legislation.   What's good for PD
will almost inevitably be good for HD.
        Would anyone object to my trying to argue such a case with the HD
Listserve?

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021