At 10:27 am 07/06/96 -0400, Gregory Danton wrote:
> After 6 years of taking sinemet cr,
>sinemet 10/100, permax, eldyprl, I was experiencing constant ups and downs.
>Also taking more and more medicine to stop shaking, made me feel like a
>junkie. I was up to 8 Sinemet cr, 11 Sinemet 10/100, 4 eldyprel, and 8
>permax per day!!!

Hi Gregory,
Your comment re taking 4 Eldyprel a day interests me. According to my
information, the recommended dosage is 5 mg., twice daily. A total daily
dose of 10 mg. is adequate to achieve optimal benefit, and higher doses do
not result in further improvement, and are not advised. In Canada the only
strength available is 5 mg.
I won't comment on the other meds, because there others on this list more
knowledgable than I.
Judith