From: Brian Collins  [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Subject:  New Supporters.

For about a month I have observed with admiration as the PD sufferers
gathered themselves and launched the campaign to support the Udall
bill. As an Englishman, I have tried to think of ways that I might
help, and having read the Email from Huntington's Disease sufferer
Jim Hyland, I am kicking myself for not thinking of his suggestion of
bringing in the HD bunch as well.

I am a member of a group of sufferers/carers whose mission is to find
money to support the Neuro-sciences Research group at the Queen's
Medical Centre which is part of the University of Nottingham.  We have
on our Committee representatives of Alzheimer's, Motor Neurone,
Parkinson's, and Huntington's Disease, and all work together to gather
funds for exactly the reason put forward by Jim Hyland: A breakthrough
in understanding any one of these diseases will probably benefit the
sufferers of all these neuro-degenerative diseases.

As in fund-raising, it is equally true in politics that numbers do
matter. If you could mobilise these other groups you could probably
double your firepower.  I urge you to consider it.

Regards,  Brian Collins