Kathrynne, thanks for your answer re meds etc.
As you mentioned you are directly involved in various med interactions and
other med concerns including weight gain.

Looking at the meds I listed as daily consumption combined with lack of
activity due to the freezing I have put on a good deal of weight.   This is
NOT due to being home and taking my frustrations out of the fridge,  (I cant
even get to it).

With docs permission I tried LASIX but it was no good becauz it increased the
leg cramps etc.   I quite after one week.

My diet today consisted cooked cereal with coffee in
nothing for lunch
Roast meat with rice  and salad for dinner

two cups of coffee average per day.
breakfast can be melon  or   dry cereal   or cooked cereal
lunch is usually a salad
weekly dinners vary between   turkey  chicken  pasta  fish  lamb  beef  with
portions just a little larger than an airline meal.

again the meds are   Sinemet reg and CR mixed in straight OJ     Permax
  Parlodel
Vit E and B1

AND  when I can    each day I ride my excercycle and/or walk up and down the
stairs

Thanks

Joyce