-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I don't endorse this I am only passing on facts. Deprenyl can be
ordered through Switzerland or Hong Kong  for 100 5 mg for $95 400@
$360, The info is in the back pages of The Life Extension Catalogue
call 1-800-841-5433.
I have been taking NADH for about a  month. I do notice that my AM meds
kick in faster and that I seem to have more energy. On the down side
when I was taking 5 Mgs I experienced incredible anxiety, I am going
through a divorce though, when I dropped down to 2.5 mgs the anxiety
was relieved.  Not remarkable results but I plan on staying with it at
least for awhile.....Donna