Date:          Sat, 08 Jun 1996 01:06:28 -0700
From:          billbarb <[log in to unmask]>

I'm 46 years of age and was diagnosed with Parkinsons about a year
ago. After going to the doctor and being told what I had, I thought
back and realized that I might of had this disease for some time. The
reason I am writing is this, prior to my diagnosis (April 1995) I had
received two of three hepatitus b vaccine shots. After the first or
second shot, I,m not sure I started to feel the symtoms which had
finally forced me to seek medical attention. I just read a release
form re: hepatitus b vaccine shot which indicates that a possible side
effect of these shot could possibly be a nerological one. Question:
Has any information or research been released that might link
parkinsons and the hepatitus b vaccine shots. Please advise, thanks

Margaret Monty