At 08:35 PM 6/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Can you tell me exactly how much of this you take per day???
>
>What benefits do you get from it???
>
>Thank You
>
>Charlotte
>Charlotte, I take 10 drops per day while at the same time cutting down on
the sinemet by 5% per month until it is down to nothing. I got this program
from Anetta Freeman. The sinemet does not treat the disease only the
symptons. As time goes on you will have to take more and more sinemet to get
relief. I was up to 8 Sinemet Cr and 11 Sinemet 10/100 per day. I am
currently taking only 5 of each of them per day. it is a 2-3 year program so
the results have been very small up to now,  but the more my body gets used
to less med the better I have felt. i hope this helps.

greg danton [log in to unmask]
Gregory P. Danton