Yes, I am located in Phoenix.  I actually live in Peoria myself.  We have
many services that can be of help.  Support groups are located throughout
the valley.  There are all the services you have mentioned.  It will be
necessary to first establish a relationship with a physician in order to go
through the proper procedure to get these covered by Medicare.   If you are
going to help them move in August, call now to schedule an appointment with
one of the physicians mentioned to get the process started.  I have a
resource manual which I would be most happy to send to you listing several
of these services.   You may also call me at 1-800-273-8182 and we may
discuss your parents move.   I look forward to hearing from you and
assisting with your parents.