John,  read a msg from Salm to you about swollen feet and general excess
adema.

I was so desperate my neuro agreed to LASEX  (water pills)  but I was
unfortable and afraid of cramping so I stopped them.   Besides,  with Liquid
Sinemit (OJ)  I was already having trouble (when I was frozen) making it to
the WC what would a water pill do for me.  I'd hav to carry a bag!!

I try keeping my feet elevated,  eliminated as much salt as possible and eat
a lot of asparagus and celery.  IT DOESNT MATTER!!!   I have trouble turning
over in bed...too much weight...Chuck says I am wheezing when sleeping.  I
know thats also a sign of too much weight.

If you or anyone reading this has ANY legitimate suggestions   PLEASE DONT
HESITATE TO PASS IT TO US.

Joyce