Hi, red ur note re a second pallid or two at the same time.
You'vegot a got of guts to consider that.

I say that from strength having recently had a unilateral left brainer done
in Toronto with Lozano at the "head"  (pardon the pun)  HA HA

Seriously,  wen preparing for this op and in real discussions of  pro/cons of
even doing it, we spoke of how, if it is successful and while I was in the
birdcage and psyco-ready, would/could he do the other side to save an
additional airfare of coming back.

Lozano said "I dont do bilateral's   it too dangerous"

"CAVIEAT EMPTOR"

Joyce