Dear Pam:  We "corresponded" with Dick and Iris for almost a year, and we,
too, hope for a cure for SDS and other similar diseases very soon.  I
believe you are also on the PD listserve.  Have you been following their
lobbying for the Udall Bill for Neurological Research that would benefit not
only PD, but also SDS, ALS, MS and all the ataxias as well. Sure hope all
you folks in the USA are doing your VERY BEST to get the Udall Bill through
Congress!!

Jack and Joan Martin, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada