Please clarify

in your message u indicate that he is taking    56.25mg  at 9PM and his is
groggy.   thats an odd number unless its  2 1/4

I take 2 1/2   25mg    =  67mg    and found the happy medium amount.   I take
mine at 10:pm along with my other meds and post pallidotomy am sleeping
through.

However, when I took the original suggested amount of 75mg  (3 pills)  I was
wacko
when I got up at 6:30 for my daily first dosageof one more clozoril plus
other.  I could not recover through the morning hours.  On the other side,
 less than the 67mg im now taking and I would toss and turn and hardly sleep.

a 1/4 tab of this stuff sure is strong biznez

what happens when he taken only 50mg??

Joyce