We're making progress folks.  The count appears to be 48+ senators and 190+
Congressmen co-sponsoring.  Over 50 activists descended on Washington this
week.  This is more people than have ever attended a PAN forum!  Powerful
people from all over the country with a mission.  Their enthusiasm is
contageous.

We saw Bob Franks from New Jersey who agreed to co-sponsor after two and a
half years of visits.  Franks is a fiscally conservative Republican on the
House Budget Committee.  If he can advocate increased funding for PD
research, just about anybody can.

NEWSFLASH:  There are still Congressmen who have never been contacted about
the Udall Bill!  Incredible but TRUE.  How can this be?  I dunno, but I do
know that they are not going to co-sponsor until they've been contacted.

There are also plenty of Congressmen that know virtually nothing about PD.
 Udall bill or no Udall bill it's up to us to educate these people.  They
can't be expected to help if they no nothing about PD.

Great big hugs to all you out there working to pass this bill.

Ken Aidekman